Trolley Bus Bar
Industrial trolley systems are widely used as feeders for transport devices such as cranes and hoists in factories. We have a lineup of both rigid and insulated trolleys, so as to be feeders with specifications suitable for the environment. Quite a large number of trolleys have been delivered to fit in cranes and others of general factories, steelworks and shipyards, and highly appreciated.
Industrial rigid trolley system
- A unit-type power feeder that has excellent mechanical strength and can handle large current.
- Tensionless trolley reduces the risk of disconnection.
- There are a wide variety of iron mounts that can be selected from hot-dip galvanized mounts and stainless-steel mounts so that they can withstand corrosive environments.
- Our trolley line can be made of common copper or copper alloy containing silver for high heat-resistance.
Industrial insulated trolley system
- This is the power supply system used for carrying devices at production sites with excellent safety features.
- The conductor is covered with insulation for the entire length, reducing the risk of electric shock.
- Unit type Sumi-Trolley is available in heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and high-speed types, and we have a lineup of them from small to large sizes.
- The long-length Sumi-Long C can be installed seamlessly up to 350 meters.